Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA invites Applications for the award of scholarships from students of minority groups for different levels of studies i.e. from primary level to Undergraduate and master studies. Scholarships will be awarded for the current financial year 2023-24. Applications for the scholarship can be submitted within 30 days of the announcement of the scholarship (latest by November 07, 2023).
The application form for the MORA Scholarship for minorities is attached below, which can also be downloaded from the Ministry of Religious Affairs website ww.mora.gov.pk Minority group students whose parents’ monthly income is less than PKR: 60,000/- per month can apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for MORA Minority Scholarship 2022-23
- Regular students of Government / Public Sector Institutes (Schools, Colleges, and Universities) with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Poor, needy, orphans, and handicapped students belonging to minority groups having a good educational record are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for MORA Minority Scholarship 2023
- The application can be submitted online supported with the last two duly attested annual marks sheets and parents’/Guardian /guardians ‘ original income certificate.
- All particulars of the students concerned will be certified by the Head of the Educational Institute, An attested copy of the school progress report/marks sheet of the last annual examination showing the actual performance of the student will be enclosed. Marks sheets Prepared on the printed form or plain paper afresh will not be accepted.
- The Head of Institutes should check that forms are complete in every aspect, required documents/certificates are attached, and prepare a list of such students and send it to this ministry along with his covering letter duly signed by him. Only applications received through Educational institutions shall be considered.
- Students receiving financial assistance, stipend scholarship, etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- The CNIC number of the applicant or NADRA B-form for younger than 18 years must be written on the forms and copies must be attached.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Students of Private Institutes are not eligible to apply.
- Students’ parents and Guardians are advised to provide a contact number and email addresses to get possible queries resolved in time.
- Note. The Application Forma received before the advertisement and after the closing date shell not be considered
- The applications, complete in every respect, with documentary evidence, must reach the undersigned within 30 days of publishing this advertisement. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. Application forms can be photocopied from the Newspaper.