Fauji Fertilizer Company FFC is offering Merit and Need-based scholarships for Intermediate and undergraduate studies through its foundation Sona Foundation. Students of 1st-year post-matric programs and 1st and 2nd semesters of Bachelor / Undergraduate degree programs can apply. Students from all across the country are eligible to apply for the FFC Sona Foundation Scholarship scheme 2024.
Sona Welfare Foundation SWF awards 253 merit-based scholarships awarded to talented and deserving students across Pakistan Sona Welfare Foundation SWF, and NPO for FFC will provide a stipend of PKR: 6000/- for undergraduate programs, PKR: 8000 for Agriculture and Agronomy programs, and PKR: 5000/- to those enrolled in post-matric programs i.e. Intermediate and Diplomas for the wards of the farmers.
The last date to apply for the FFC Scholarship in Pakistan is October 31, 2023.
FFC SWF Scholarship 2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: Pakistan
- Funded by: Sona Welfare Foundation
- Domicile: All Domicile Holders are Eligible
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Stipend: PKR: 8000 for Agriculture/Agronomy, PKR: 6000/- Monthly for Bachelor programs and PKR: 5000/- Monthly for Post-matric programs
Who can apply for FFC SWF Scholarship 2023
- All male and female students scoring 85% and above in last competitive exams (75% or above for Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan domicile holders).
- Those enrolled in 1st or 2nd semester of Bachelor programs and 1st year of Post Matric programs
- The candidate should be Enrolled in government-approved/registered colleges and universities.
- Landholding less than 50 Acres and affidavit of farming as primary means of income/occupation
FFC scholarship is mainly for those enrolled in engineering, IT, Agriculture, and Management sciences programs. Students of the following BS Programs can apply
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Post-Matric Programs
Monthly Stipend under SWF Scholarship 2023
The Monthly Stipend will also be given to the Students.
- Bachelor: Rs. 6000/Month, 8000 for Agriculture/agronomy
- Post Matric: Rs. 5000/Month
How to Apply for FFC Scholarship 2023
FFC scholarship forms can be obtained and submitted on the FFC scholarship portal swof.sonafoundation.org.pk. Complete the scholarship Application form along with the required documents to be sent via post to the following Address at
C/o SWF scholarship desk, Sona Towers, 156- The Mall Rawalpindi